It is our pleasure to contact you today to encourage you to submit your abstract/video for the online congress of the European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ESGE), ESGE Days 2021, taking place 25-27 March.
- All accepted ABSTRACTS and VIDEO ABSTRACTS will be published in Endoscopy which received its highest impact factor ever of 7.341, making it the #1 endoscopy-specific journal in the world!
- Free registrations available for top authors (40 years or younger).
- Special features will enable lively interaction with poster presenters
Submit your abstract/videos under one of the following 9 categories via the website before November 30, 2020 for your chance to actively contribute to ESGE Days 2021.
- Clinical Endoscopic Practice
- Stomach and small intestine
- Colon and rectum
- Endoscopic ultrasound
- Pediatric endoscopy
- Endoscopic technology
As ESGE Days goes fully virtual in 2021, your published work will be visible to a truly international audience around the globe
Submit here >> https://esgedays.org/submissions/abstract-video-submission/
For more information please visit the website: www.esgedays.org