UEG invites European centres to become part of the UEG Visiting Fellowship Programme for clinicians and to host a young hepato-gastroenterologist for two weeks between July 2020 and June 2021.
What does UEG offer?
- UEG awards 30 visiting fellowships for young clinicians,
- facilitates the application and selection process of interested fellows,
- establishes contact between interested fellows and respective centres,
- provides a grant of € 1,250 per fellow to contribute to travel and accommodation costs and
- promotes the initiative on the UEG website, in social media and other publications