Endoscopic diagnosis and therapy of Gastrointestinal Neoplasia
Preliminary programme LOWER GI
- Colorectal cancer screening– status in the Nordic countries
- Colorectal cancer screening without colonoscopy?
- Risk of post colonoscopy colorectal cancer. How can we improve quality?
- Endoscopic Diagnosis of colorectal neoplasia Endoscopic therapy of colorectal neoplasia:
- A) Polypectomy and EMR
- B) ESD+FTRD
- C) SEMS
- Follow-up of colorectal neoplasia – Facts or fiction
Preliminary programme UPPER GI
- State of the art: Endoscopic treatment of neoplasia in the esophagus
- State of the art: Endoscopic diagnosis and treatment of neoplasia in the stomach and duodenum
- Diagnosis and classification of cystic pancreatic neoplasia
- Endosonography guided diagnosis of cystic pancreatic neoplasms
- Endoscopic diagnosis of pancreaticobiliary neoplasms (POCS and POPS)
- Drainage of biliary obstruction – ERCP, PTC, or EUS?
- Artificial intelligence in endoscopy