SAGIM PhD Network meeting 2018
At this year’s SAGIM meeting, we are proud to present the first PhD network meeting. At the meeting, lectures on networking, literature search, and challenges in international database collaborations will be in focus. Furthermore, workshops will focus on forming future Scandinavian collaborations.
Participating is free of charge
Participating in this SAGIM Network meeting be awarded with 1 ECTS from you associated University.
10:00-10:50 Presentations of center research via posters (one presentation from each represented center). Discussions of relevant projects.
Facilitator: Lotte Fynne, MD, PhD
11:00-13:00 Evidence Based Medicine – the Literature Search, Anne Krarup, MD, PhD
13:00 – 14:00 Lunch
14:00 – 16:00
- The Post Doc position: What is it and how do you make the transition from PhD to post doc easier, Professor Asbjørn Drewes, MD, PhD
- The international Pancreatology Database, Jakob Lykke, MD, PhD
- Workshop 1: Design of a Scandinavian study collaborationFacilitator: Anne Krarup, MD, PhD
16:00 – 16:30Coffee break
16.30 - 18:00
- Workshop 2: Discussion of projects from Work Shop 1, the science, the international collaborative challenges, including a short coffee break.
- Facilitators: Mette Winther Andersen, MD, Anne Krarup, MD, PhD
18:00 – 18:30 Poster Presentation: What makes a good poster? Anne Krarup, MD, PhD
The Faculty will evaluate posters and the five best will be presented at the SAGIM meeting. The best poster will be rewarded with 1500 DDK.
The meeting is held at Tivoli Congress Center. For the accommodations for the night between Thursday and Friday it will be booked near the Congress Center. More information will follow.